grow your network, meet your mentors.
CG/LA Infrastructure, Inc. is kicking off its new Young Leaders Program at the upcoming 8th North American Infrastructure Leadership Forum (Denver, CO • October 24-27, 2016), giving the next generation of infrastructure professionals the opportunity to enhance their professional development and grow their network of industry leaders - including peers just starting out within the industry and executives having a robust tenure within the infrastructure community.
Young leaders who attend the Leadership Forum Series receive special recognition before, during, and after the Forum, in addition to 50% off the current registration fee when attending alongside a senior-level executive from their firm, including:
- 50% Discount - currently only pay US $550 for 2.5 days of streamlined professional development. Register here.
- 1-hour Mentor Panel featuring advice from key industry influencers who know what it takes to succeed as a young infrastructure expert. Learn what catapulted them to their current positions in this interactive session.
- Dedicated 'War Room' for YLP participants to network during the event.
- Stand out by being featured in a targeted newsletter along with the official program digital book.
- Your Voice = Heard. Throw your weight behind Blueprint 2025, the initiative aimed at boosting infrastructure's priority within the new presidential administration, red or blue. Learn more here.
- ...and more!