Knowledge, Connections, Success
Join an industry leading firm. Help change the world. Gain experience, relationships, and knowledge that will super charge your career.
- We are accepting internship applications for Winter 2018/Spring 2019.
- We will start accepting summer internship applications after April 1, 2019.
CG/LA’s Network: Work side by side with industry experts and gain exposure to leading public, private, and NGOs who drive global infrastructure.
- Hand-on Experience: Enhance your resume and gain a competitive edge in the job market with hand-on experience through tangible projects.
- Leadership Forums: As an intern you get to attend our Leadership Forum Series. This exclusive event brings together top decision makers from across the globe, spanning executives, public officials, diplomats, and media outlets.
- International Business: Walk away with international business know-how and in-depth knowledge of key challenges facing infrastructure industry in the global marketplace.
- Dynamic Work Environment: Work collaboratively with a diverse and unique staff and typically 4-6 interns from every corner of the globe.
Candidates must be a student in either undergraduate or graduate school. Recent graduates are also considered on a case-by-case basis. Candidates must possess a demonstrated interest in infrastructure and high level written and verbal English proficiency. As projects vary every semester, we are also in search of new and different skill sets that will fit with new projects. Interns must be able to commit 20-40 hours to the internship for the full term.
Interns will take part in projects based on level of experience, education and current needs of CG/LA Infrastructure. Projects involve exposure to market/industry research, macro economic analysis, trends and policies, and business development along with a degree of interaction with the global infrastructure community. Some duties include project research, client services, event preparation, sales and development, and strategy and operations.
Interns must be able to commit 20 hours a week for part- time or 40 hours a week for full-time.