Creating Infrastructure for Success: Transformative Opportunities in One of the Most Creative Regions on Earth
July 23 - 25, 2019 | Sao Paulo, Brazil
The 17th Latin American and Caribbean Infrastructure Leadership Forum hosts and features the leadership of the Strategic 100 Latin American and Caribbean Infrastructure Projects, drawn from throughout the region, across 10 specific sectors. The Leadership Forum is the premier infrastructure business development platform globally. We focus on strategic projects, and on bringing the right people together around those projects so that projects happen quickly, optimally and efficiently. Given that Latin America requires at least a doubling of infrastructure investment over the next decade, we are focusing the Latin American Leadership Forum on selecting the right projects, and bringing the best people in the region, and in the world, together around those projects. View the agenda for the past forum here.
Previous Latin American Leadership Forums, simultaneously translated in Spanish, have featured dynamic, project-focused, infrastructure marketplaces that have brought together 650+ leading executives from throughout Latin America and the world, key global and local policymakers, and public and private financial institutions for 2.5 days of:
- Widespread Participation. Read some of the media coverage of the ministers and projects presented at the Forum.
- Rapid Project Presentations. 50+ strategic projects, covering a range of sectors, invited from the Strategic 100 Latin American Infrastructure Projects List - view all of the project presentations on GViP!
- Pre-scheduled Private Meetings. Up to 10 per registrant. Forum attendees are able to meet one-on-one with project representatives and Forum Partners for targeted business development.
- Leading Keynotes. A high-level view of the infrastructure trajectory of Latin America, focused on short-term project opportunities, long-term competitiveness, and opportunity creation.
- Deep Dive Workshops. Sponsored sessions covering issues critical to infrastructure in the region. View the Previous Program.
- C-Level Executives. Download previous attendee lists to see the breadth and caliber of the decision makers the Leadership Forum Series brings to the table.
- Interactive Discussions. View photos from the Latin American Forum by clicking here.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
2018 PROJECT OF THE YEAR AWARDS PRESENTED BY