PERFORMANCE & INNOVATION – CREATING EXTRAORDINARY VALUE FOR OUR WORLD
OCTOBER 25-27 2017. SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA.
In October 2017, 500+ executives will gather at the 9th North American Infrastructure Leadership Forum, in San Francisco, California to discuss the 2018 Strategic 100 North American Infrastructure projects. The North American Forum is a dynamic 2.5 day event, focused on infrastructure development in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, while facilitating business and promoting projects across the region.
Key features of the Leadership Forum include:
- Project Presentations: Rapid project presentations of priority projects, allowing developers to make targeted presentations focused on their needs and business opportunities.
- Private Meetings: Our pre-scheduled private meetings system allows registrants to pre-schedule up to 10 meetings with project sponsors and Forum speakers, for the second day of the Forum.
- Workshops and Roundtables: Thought leader discussions and debates on critical issues, fundamental for thinking about and building great infrastructure.
- Community Building: Receptions, Special Breakfasts, and especially GlobalViP allow you to build strong relationships with project developers and sponsors, and experts throughout the global infrastructure community.
With its unique structure and focus on intelligent business development, the North American Leadership Forum offers you a unique opportunity to survey the landscape in North America, while building your network and your relationships with the leaders of the Strategic Top 100 projects in the region.
PARTNERS OF THE 9TH NORTH AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE LEADERSHIP FORUM
"The only thing about the forum – there are too many great sessions at the same time! Seriously, I can't decide which ones to attend. Can't say that about very many conferences/meetings."
- Larry Ehl, Transportation Issues Daily