The Strategic 100 Infrastructure Reports are CG/LA’s annual lists of the top infrastructure projects in regions that complement our Leadership Forum series. By focusing on future projects, we capture the true reality and the opportunities of the global infrastructure market – there really is no other unit of measure as direct and timely for this marketplace.
- Download the 2016 Strategic 100 Global here.
- Download the 2015 Strategic 100 North American Infrastructure Report here.
- Download the 2016 Strategic 100 Latin American Infrastructure Report here.
- Download the 2015 Strategic 100 MENA + South Asian Infrastructure Report here.
Projects are selected using six distinct criteria, from a list of more than 2,000 projects in our Strategic Projects Database. The six criteria are:
- Contribution to global, regional, and national competitiveness;
- Contribution to local and regional economic productivity;
- Job creation potential over the lifetime of the project;
- Business opportunity in the next 3-18 months, and over the lifetime of the project;
- Carbon efficiency / Sustainability;
- Country's track record for delivering projects on schedule and within budget.