Global Single Registration
Registration for the Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum
To use a coupon, add item to cart. You will be redirected to cart page, where you can then add a coupon.
MARCH 4-6, 2020
US$795 LIGHTNING REGISTRATION (THROUGH DECEMBER 6, 2019)
US$895 PRE REGISTRATION (THROUGH JANUARY 3, 2020)
US$995 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2020)
US$1095 REGULAR REGISTRATION (THROUGH FEBRUARY 28, 2020)
US$1195 RUSH REGISTRATION (THROUGH MARCH 6, 2020)
The 13th Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum is the best deal in the business – 2.5 days, 50+ infrastructure projects, and 500 infrastructure executives. Because CG/LA Forums are not sector-specific, it’s your opportunity to meet with and hear from projects representing twelve infrastructure sectors, including Highways & Bridges, Urban Mass Transit, Water / Wastewater, and Energy; hear best practices from industry experts; and meet with all Forum partners and projects one-on-one during the Private Meetings session.
- Access to 2 days of on-trend industry discussions
- The Top 50 Global Infrastructure Projects, all with business opportunities in the next 3-18 months
- Participation in the Private Meetings Reception – your opportunity to book up to 10 meetings with participating projects and Forum partners
- Luncheon keynotes and two networking receptions
- Access to all Forum presentations following the event
- ..and more!
Please Note: Registrations are transferable to colleagues or to future Forums, but non-refundable. In the event that a registrant cannot attend a Forum, the registrant will receive a credit invoice indicating a future credit (equal to previous expense) to attend a Leadership Forum event within one (1) calendar year. Notification of non-attendance must be received within 48 hours of commencement of Leadership Forum.