Regional Membership, at an annual cost of $60,000 USD per ear, represents engagement and visibility at the regional level, and demonstrates the organization’s commitment to world-class infrastructure development at the local and regional levels. Regional Membership includes the below benefits:
- Recognition as a Regional Member with Platinum Level Event Sponsorship equivalent benefits at any two of the CG/LA Leadership Forums (Global or Regional).
- Blueprint 2025 Membership including 1 complimentary registration at the Blueprint 2025 Infrastructure Leadership Forum.
- “Project Developers Capacity Building Seminars” (new in 2019). Designed specifically to build capacity among public sector infrastructure officials and Project Developers, the Seminars will be programmed during each Infrastructure Leadership Forum. For the selected Leadership Forums, Regional Members will have the exclusive opportunity both participate and lead a session in the Seminar on a topic of their choice. Example session topics could include PPP negotiation and management, risk management, internet of things and robots, talent management, etc.
- VIP Priority Invitations (new in 2019) to CG/LA Infrastructure meetings and roundtables that will take place throughout the year in New York and Washington, Montreal and Ottawa, London, Geneva and key cites in Asia.
- CG/LA “Strategic 100 Projects” Priority Access (new in 2019). The CG/LA Strategic 100 Project Lists, currently published annually and with versions focusing on the global, regional, and country specific project landscape, has been recognized as the definitive list of the top infrastructure project opportunities. Regional Members will receive priority and complimentary access to all Strategic 100 Project Lists.
- GViP Membership with Curated Support (new in 2019). GViP is the most compretensive online professional network for infrastructure leaders. With more than 3000 members across 103 countries and over 2000 project profiles, segmented by sector, budget, location, and phase of development, Regional Members will receive complimentary access to all of GViP’s features including personal curated support on specific project and expert network features.