About the Leadership Forum Series
The Leadership Forum is a dynamic infrastructure marketplace focused on significant project opportunities from 10 sectors and connecting the professionals required to make those projects go forward.
The structure is built by participants: rapid project presentations; 'trend' keynotes; pre-scheduled private meetings; interactive lunches; along with workshops/breakfasts/dinners/receptions that create tremendous business development opportunities with the 500+ industry-leading executives in attendance. We hold three annual events, along with a series of special events - at the request of our sponsors and business partners.
What sets us apart:
• Business Development: We focus on real projects moving forward in the next 3 to 18 months. While many events showcase keynotes and workshops alone - the Leadership Forum infuses these elements with real and immediate business opportunities.
• Project Focused: With 40+ project presentations and our private meeting system, we seat you one-on-one with project developers, C-Level executives, public officials and other infrastructure leaders.
• Multi-Sector: Which means richer perspectives and more business opportunities.
• Better Value: Average industry registration fees are 2-3 times more expensive. We believe that infrastructure is fundamental to our collective future, so we deliberately keep our costs lower and make sure we have the right people in the room.
• Tailored to Your Needs: Our private meetings system, concise keynotes, and Q&A segments are designed to ensure you meet the right people to grow your business and win contracts.
• Origin: Our CEO Norman Anderson began his career as a project developer. While many events are run by media or consulting firms, the Leadership Forum is rooted in real business experience and a fundamental commitment to creating a market place that catalyzes opportunities in infrastructure.
2017 Leadership Forum Calendar
10th Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum
March 1-3, 2017 | Montreal, Canada
15th Latin American Infrastructure Leadership Forum
June 14-16, 2017 | Lima, Peru
Brazil Strategic INFRASTRUCTURE LEADERSHIP FORUM
July 24-26, 2017 | São Paulo, Brazil
9TH NORTH AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE LEADERSHIP FORUM
October 2017 | Sillicon Valley, CA