ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP FORUM SERIES
The Leadership Forum Series is a dynamic infrastructure marketplace focused on significant project opportunities from 10 sectors and connecting the professionals required to make those projects go forward.
Forum programs consist of rapid project presentations, keynotes focused on current infrastructure trends, pre-scheduled private meetings, interactive lunches, along with networking receptions that create tremendous business development opportunities with the 400+ industry-leading executives in attendance. View our latest Forum program here.
WHAT SETS US APART:
• Business Development: We focus on real projects moving forward in the next 3 to 18 months. While many events showcase keynotes and workshops alone - the Leadership Forum infuses these elements with real and immediate business opportunities.
• Project Focused: With 40+ project presentations and our private meetings system, we seat you one-on-one with project developers, c-level executives, public officials, and other infrastructure leaders.
• Multi-Sector: While some events focus on one sector, we provide a rich deep-dive into 10+ infrastructure sectors, including UMT, Highways & Bridges, Energy, Smart Cities, and more.
• Better Value: Average industry registration fees are 2-3 times more expensive. We believe that infrastructure is fundamental to our collective future, so we deliberately keep our costs lower.
• Tailored to Your Needs: Our private meetings system, concise keynotes, and Q&A segments are designed to ensure you meet the right people to grow your business and win contracts.
• Origin: Our CEO Norman Anderson began his career as a project developer. While many events are run by media or consulting firms, the Leadership Forum is rooted in real business experience and a fundamental commitment to creating a marketplace that catalyzes opportunities in infrastructure.
2017 LEADERSHIP FORUM CALENDAR
15TH LATIN AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE LEADERSHIP FORUM & BRAZIL STRATEGIC INFRASTRUCTURE FORUM
New Date and Location* September 12 - 14, 2017 | São Paulo, Brazil | Register
9TH NORTH AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE LEADERSHIP FORUM
October 25 - 27, 2017 | Sillicon Valley, CA | Register
11TH GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADERSHIP FORUM
March 27 - 29, 2018 | Montreal, Canada | Register